Thursday, November 30, 2006

Little Tiny

I did get a few things done today... the idea for this box has been in my head for a few days now...
I used this little atc as a cover layer,
for this story book necklace about fairys



its a secret Santa gift that I need to get into the mail soon ,but I have to wrap it all up first :)

I am just about done with my calender pages for Dawn
she invited us to create like a child... I will post my pages as soon as I get them together ... they are very different from most of what I do... it was kinda cool thinking about them from a child's point of view, but in the end I think that I did a homage to the past :)


Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

Ruth, this is such a lovely gift. The person that receives it will just cherish it!

Fran S said...

Ruth,
This is such a lovely gift. I am sure it will be well-loved by the lucky recipient!

Judy Wise said...

I've been visiting your blog for awhile now and I just want to say that every post contains something I love and find inspirational. Thank you for all the eye candy.

vicci said...

Ruth..I really love this...

Judy Scott said...

Hello Ruth, you are so brilliant thankyou so much for your help, d'you think a cinnamon stick boiled would work, Ive never done anything like this before, I've tea and coffee dyed but hey Ill give it a go and see!
Now how glad I am to come over and see your site what a beautiful gift you have here its amazing I love every little bit about it. The little book is so cute and the necklace is amazing did you make it as well? You're a very talented lady, thanks again and Ill let you know if it works, love Judy x

Anonymous said...

You know I adore all of your art, Ruth, but I'm totally smitten with your fairy necklace and it's beautiful, soft house. It's wonderful. Your secret santa friend is a lucky girl, indeed! :)
Hugs, Shari

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

Ruth, I really like the book you posted with those toxic balloon tubes we all know and love from our childhood!
HOT PINK AND LIME GREEN!
*Smiles*

I just saw this secret Santa gift and thought how cool it would be if you joined our mini book charm swap next year if you have some time!

Your work is always whimsical and full of detail. Still a big fan of yours!
Amber Dawn