Saturday, March 12, 2011

where in the world has Ruth gone?



 and even thought we are not the same young girls who used to be its so comforting that we are still a part of each others life's.


Deborah has grown up to be a jewelry artist.
( you can view her work on etsy and on her facebook)
she has a amazing way with color and texture. Deborah brought a little box full of delicious beads along with her PMC art-wear that I enjoyed pawing over.
(oh how I love looking at other peoples goodies!)

PMC bracelet made by Deborah Edwards of sacred artwear
   we had a great time driving, shopping and eating all over southern California!
but all good things must come to a end and now its time for me to get back to work!
I have been having a hard time with my creative self over the last few months as I have been preoccupied with the hustle and bushel of life and have somehow forgotten how to play!


So you can imagine my excitement when I got a parcel full of creative inspiration from my dear friend Kristen Robinson who has a new online class called

This online class will start March 28th (my birthday!) and will end on April 25th. and what I like most about this class is that the supply list is basically things that you most likely have on hand all-ready!

So fly on over and sign up so you can get your very own parcel of goodness sent your way!
so we can play together! I will be blogging my class home work.
(please follow this link to sign up)

“All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.”
- Pablo Picasso

Share/Bookmark

No comments: