You will find a mixed media delight in Somerset apprentice: spring 2011 issue as I tell you how to heat alter craft felt and how to make resin paper along with how you can create your own free standing try fold book.
Since July is a multi-layered book
that combines wire with old hand written papers along with resin covered book text, fabrics, ribbons and felts.
in a wabi-sabi style.
this is a quintessential Japanese aesthetic that is a beauty of things imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete. It is a beauty of things modest and humble. It is a beauty of things unconventional...
Its a story of textures combined with blurred text.
- Since July...
- I have tried to reach you,
- By ringing the bells that still can ring.
- Forget your perfect offering...
- There's a crack in everything
- That's how the light gets in.