Sunday, December 05, 2010

On the fifth day...

Melissa David made for me...
The wonderful part of this swap for me is all the cleaver ways the gifts have been wrapped and there were lost of details to behold in Melissa's packaging...
word prompt where used thought the gift wrap to entice the mind 

towards a image of what must be hidden beneath the inner layer's of the wrapping...
And lo and behold inside a delicate winged beauty



that Melissa masterfully fashioned from fabric, lace and trim along with a image of the girls face full of hopes, dreams and inspiration of what the coming new year may bring.

This soulfully crowned beauty now graces my tree. Thank you Malissa she is a delight!

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Lynn Cohen said...

Just catching up on all these days of gifts! Each one unique and lovely in its' own way. Lucky lucky you! And yes, I'd wear that pendant too!

Melissa said...

I'm glad you like your Christmas angel, Ruth. I had such fun making them this year. These swaps just keep getting better! Merry Christmas! XOXO Melissa