Friday, December 10, 2010

On the 10th day...

The innovative mixed media artist
JoAnnA Pierotti  gift wrapped for me....


so this little package screamed eat me! I was sure Joanna baked us all yummy treats as she used a cello bag and a large cupcake paper as her wrap.


so lets take a look and see what the queen of old world charm made for me...


well you cant eat it!


oh my look...
its a elegant paper clay snow lady all dressed up in her winter best!


Her finery is even present from the back as Joanna is know for her attention to details.
And as you can see she does not disappoint, as you take a look at this masterfully painted face highlighted by Joanna's trademark roses.


and here is the snow goddess herself, gleefully gracing my tree!
Thank you Joanna she is a true vision of the season.

(oh my! only two more days left! quick people start sending me more gift so I have something to open up every day!)

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

Joanna makes such lovely things.
Debbie

fanciful devices said...

oh my goodness! she has a tutu! and that face is too beautiful. what i lovely little prize.