Friday, July 16, 2010

flea market friday

My friend Kecia has just started flea market Friday
if you'd like to play, just take some photos of stuff that you got at the flea market, antique or thrift store post them to your blog then share your link over at her blog every Friday.



Here are some of my goodies from a antique shopping trip a few days ago, I scored a stack of 17 little green leather books along with a necklace and some great little mother of pearl buttons a few bits of old lace and a lovely old book from 1901 called the eternal city.

Happy Friday!

"A fair price is the highest one a collector can be induced to pay."

Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

kecia deveney said...

yay, thanks for playing! of course i love the lace and MOP's, but the little green books - great find!

xoxo!

kecia

Lisa said...

i have a collection of those little green books...love them too!
thanks so much for the link to picture show app...can't believe all the possibilites..a dream come true!

Unknown said...

I just pulled out an old "Somerset Life" and looked at your article again and decided to look up your blog. I love the expression "From my hands to yours". And your work is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link to this new party. I will help spread the word.

V I N T A G E O L O G I E said...

Lovely little finds ... the color of the little green books is simply perfect!

Have a great weekend!
xo
Jill

Unknown said...

I just love the blue green books, how fun!

Gypsy Fish said...

Hi Just hopping my way 'round Kecia's party...love your score of little green book....sends my creative mind whirring...
Beth

Lesley said...

Beautiful!!! Love those little books. :) My finds just got posted on my blog (camera issues). See you in a couple of weeks!
Lesley

Charlotte said...

Just found this party! Can't wait to see what others are finding.

Robyn said...

GREAT FINDS! So fun to see this on Flea Market Friday!