Tuesday, February 24, 2009

looking back to go forward.

My future starts when I wake up every morning...
Every day I find something creative to do with my life.

~Miles Davis

My friend Dawn Supina has started to post interviews about bloggers
and how blogging has came to be in there life's.
I started my blog in 2005, so looking back on how my life has been impacted along with the connections that I have made as a direct result was truly eye opening for me.
You can read my interview here.


Dare to be yourself.
~Andre Gide


Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

I enjoyed your interview. It was great.

Anonymous said...

Haven't checked out the interview yet, but I LOVE the the image in this post. It's so serene, so surreal.

Ruth Rae said...

this pitcher was taken in a speical place in Hawaii... its so windy at this point that all of the trees grow in one direction.

Brenda said...

As you are one of my most favorite artists, it was wonderful to read your interview. I truly enjoyed it!

gunnelsvensson said...

Great interview Ruth!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruth, My blogging is done for the morning and so is my coffee. I ended with a visit to you today as It is always a visual feast and words too for the soul Thanks have a creative day. JulieH.T