Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The ArtisTree

A lot of people ask me what kind of camera I use. I have 2, one is a "small one", I got for my purse because I was tired of lugging around my "BIG CAMERA" but I must say that the big one is worth the trouble as it can express my imagination the best and still after many years of use can still take my breath away!

(Creative packs that I designed)

Last week I was at Reno helping my friend Nancy, with the last minute details of her
gallery for creativity
The ArtisTree.


I helped out by creating samples and designing kits

(I made this apron sample for a display)

here are some of the photos (taken with my small camera) that I quickly shoot moments before the guest arrived for the grand opening! (you can view a slide show of all of the photos here)

The artistree houses artist work from California and Nevada and has a workspace that will host workshops from local as well as national teachers, along with amazing art supplies and kits to inspire the artist in all of us!

I displayed some of my published work and demostrated how to make a wire ring along side Toni who was weaving.

I had a wonderful time getting to know Nancy's Amazing staff and it was my joy to work by there side.

Reno is one lucky town to have such a creative new store along with its owner Nancy to guide them along there creative path!
Good Luck Nancy with your new endeavor!

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

you rock sister! i cannot wait until you and kellys book comes out and the new belle amoire with all your lucious jewelry in it!!!\xoxox

Maija said...

HTat place looks so grand!! The photos you took rock. I saw that Kristen will be teaching there!

Anonymous said...

Will Nancy still have time for us little people? I wish her good luck and prosperity . That store and space looks gorgeous!

Catherine

Judy Rys said...

Love my Rebel too. The quality IS amazing! When are you scheduled to teach in the Quilting Arts booth at MIU Long Beach? I would love to meet up with you?

Jessica Moreau Berry said...

THIS looks AWESOME!