Friday, December 07, 2007

on the seventh day

Lou McCulloch made for me:

The gift was wrapped in a cello bag with gold stars tied with a wonderful golden cord with the a hand made tag that is now on my tree!


In side I found Jolly old St. Nick!
I can not even tell you how this lovely creature was created....
it looks like Lou used some kind of paper plaster clay to create his face and the base could be a gourd... she used a cone that she covered in sheet music that she she altered with golden glitter and paint and it hangs from a gorgeous green satin ribbon!

Take a look at Lou's EBAY shop where you can buy her wonderful art!


Dr. Seuss: Creativity Quote
Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Bella said...

wow!! these are all so gorgeous~ I really must get in on this next year, what beautiful treasures!

I want to have a seperate tree with just my art friends ornaments :)

thanx for sharing!!

~Izabella

Kelly Snelling said...

what is wrong with you?! you are four days behind! get cracking Rae!!