Friday, September 28, 2007

Winner

Congratulations Corrine you have won Je' Temie
(please email me your address so I can get it in the mail)

I have been busy working on the last little bits of "a charming exchange"
Kelly has done one fantastic job writing for our book! now its just up to me to finish up a few little things :)


These Dolls will be going out to Tammie today for her Halloween paper doll swap. I made them when I was in Reno for Nancy's Birthday! ( I will share with you 2 amazing art studio's I visited when I was there next week)

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

martha brown said...

Great dolls, Ruth! I love all of the added fabric/fiber bits. Now I wish that I had done this swap.... sigh.......

Judy said...

Doll are very nice. Congrats Corinne - lucky lady indeed.

Anonymous said...

how much do I love these!