Thursday, January 25, 2007

words of wisdom deco

These are my pages for Nancy's RR deco titled "words of wisdom" Nancy is my Best friend that moved away to Reno last year... I miss her so much! She and I will be at artfest together so we both can't wait! She really got me into mixed media and she is a amazing assemblage artist!


These two pages have words by Brian Andreas They are two of my favorites story's by him
this deco was a child's board book so it was Strong and I took advantage of that, the wings are stuffed with batting I sewed the wings onto the page so when you open it it pops out! :)

Nancy this is in the mail! :)
sorry that I was late! but I did do 7 pages more then was called for!

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Jane LaFazio said...

love the stitched pop out! Have you been to ArtFest before? what fun you'll have with our BF!

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful book. I ove the colours you use and this great stiched tree. Beautiful

Dot said...

Beautiful work Ruth. Am sure Nancy will love it! My friend Holly is going to Artfest. Am sure you will bump into each other there :)

Anonymous said...

These pages are absolutely stunning. Your artwork is always so beautiful.

Judy Scott said...

Absolutely fabulous and wonderful, Nancy is so lucky to have your work in her book its all so gorgeous, Jx