Friday, May 23, 2014

Published in haute handbags


So what's in your bag? I truly carry the unaverse in my purse. 
But I do like to have order to madness so I made pockets for all the little things that I can't live without. 


Pens and band aids are always needed!


My iPad mini is always with me as well as earbuds. 


Nail file ans a small makeup roll. 




A large Eyeglass case made to hold both my sun and reading glasses. 
So here is a photo of my real purse with everything layed out for you to see. Other things I always have is some kind of snack (my current food obsession Trader Joe’s PB&J Milk Chocolate Bar ) my iphone, wallet, car keys. 

 
You can read how you can make your own purse pouches in the spring 2014 issue of haute handbags. 


Happy creating! 

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Charming! Congrats, too.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love your work!

Gigi @ Old World Patina

Anonymous said...

Absolutely inspiring. Thank you so much.