Saturday, March 17, 2012

a creative weekend ~

She is the one that I call when I need creative guidance, she is the one that has my back and knows all of my secrets (even the ones I keep from myself!) but mostly its all about the adventure and fun! Now imagine getting to spend the weekend with my Bestie Kristen Robinson and I, For a first hand look into how our very different  personalities and creative styles mix ~

Ashland, Oregon

























Join us at A Work of Heart - located in San Jose, California. May 5th - 7th. For a  delightful weekend full of  inspiration and creativity. Friday night from 6:30 - 8:30 we will start things off with a meet and greet Trunk Show.





Then on Saturday from 11:00 - 4:00 we will be etching and creating lovely jewelry.


Sunday morning, 5:00 am - 12:00 pm we will venture to the Alameda Flea Market to acquire some vintage finery to bring back with us to combine in our afternoon mixed media sewing project.


I hope you can join us!
sine up here and here  or Please call 408.266.1005 or email (andrea@aworkofheart.com) with any questions.
Ashland, Oregon

























Share/Bookmark

No comments: