Thursday, March 01, 2012

creative play ~

my creative process is very abstract in thought, texture compels me to create, the idea of discovery and inner interaction with in my mind is what pushes me forward. 


paint somehow has a way of transforming me back to being a kid, I suppose its the messy play that unleashes limitless possibilities. 


Transforming a humble pice of wood into a
 abstract "storyteller" of color and texture.


endless possibilities are within us all if only we take the time to connect and play ~



you can find step by step instructions in the spring 2012 issue of somerset apprentice how to make your own abstract art.




Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you sure are using all the right colors, i love your color sense. so mysterious, like an ancient puzzle.