Tuesday, January 03, 2012

crystals of frozen water ~

SNOW:


snowfall, snowflakes, snow...
To fall from the clouds


flakes of frozen crystals
crystals of frozen water



crystal vapors falling from the clouds.



I am taking part in Tag Tuesday this year, once a week a new theme will be posted. I thought that it would be good to help me open up and make something just because. this week the theme was snow and for it I used a large shipping tag as my base along with painted papers and an assortment of white toned fabrics that I layered and stitched together.


I made a small pocket on my large tag and slipped a smaller two sided painted tag into it,



that can be removed to view the back.



Hand stitching and beading where used to complete my tag.


(back of my completed tag)

Share/Bookmark

11 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful Ruth!

Raylee said...

i think it fell from some enchanted sky!!

Clivia Schmidt said...

I love your work!

Elisa Day said...

Just wonderful! I love this!

Anonymous said...

Magic...x

connie said...

wow this is beautiful ruth!!

kecia deveney said...

looks like the crystals in my very cold and frozen front yard!

Hope Amen said...

So Beautiful! Love your work Ruth!

Susan said...

OMG this is gorgeous!

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Hi Ruth ... your tag is so very beautiful. Thank you for letting me know about Craft Gossip. I popped over and took a peek ... so deserved!! Look forward to seeing more tags on Tag Tuesday. Love and best wishes, Carolyn x

Rebecka said...

Your work is BEAUTIFUL!!!