Wednesday, November 24, 2010

my huge blunder...

I thought that all I had to do was hit delete and act as if nothing had happen... but it seams as if the internet will not let me off so easy!

I admit that I am very connected to the internet and I use my I-phone to help me do just about everything including keeping my blog up to-date. Yesterday I was out at lunch and needed to forward a email that had my personal information on it but I made a huge error and that email got forward to my blog in the form of a blog post...


I got a few emails and phone calls from thoughtful friends telling me that they think I made a mistake... I was stuck in Los Angles Rush hour traffic in disbelief that with just one little click a huge error had been committed. I called a friend and she was able to deleted the blog post. however things were not as easy as I would have liked as soon it came to my attention this blog post also posted to my facebook and to anyone that has me on live blog feed. It was a mess to say the lest but what was done was done and all I could do was just shrug it off.


I would like to thank everyone who was concerned when they noticed the post and took the time to let me know. The biggest lessons I have learned is that multitasking can be dangerous and once its on the web its there forever! but most of all my blog readers are kind and thoughtful! 
and for this I give thanks!

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

mairedodd said...

so glad you were able to remedy this... technology is a blessing and a curse to busy people...