Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Craft & Hobby Assocition (CHA trade show)

I will be attending CHA in Anaheim next week,
On Sunday, the 25th between 1 - 2 you will find me at the F&W Publishing

booth, Kelly and I will be signing copies of A Charming Exchange
(don't already have a copy? you can order one here)
and doing some step outs from the book!

Also on Sunday from 3 - 4, I will be doing some art quilting over at the Stampington & Company booth.



On Monday the 26th I will be at the Stampington & Company booth.
From 12 -1
then one last time between 3-4.
I hope to see some of you there!


Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

studioJudith said...

Sounds like great fun!
Wish I could stop by and surprise you ... Miss Jjjjj

Sara said...

Hi,
I just came across your blog and I have to say that your art and your work are amazing. Thank you for the inspirations.

Sara

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

I heard that Paris Hilton will be there with her own lines of art supplies!
Please, if you see any of it, tell me what it all looks like?
Amber

martha brown said...

You're so famous! have fun! Wish I was there too........

Kelly Snelling said...

it's going to be so much fun! ooh! we should bring some candy, too!

wendy humphreys said...

Hi Ruth, just stopping by to see
what great projects you have planned, always something wonderful.
Hugs
Wendy

Gilding the Lily said...

Ruth...can we say spread thin? My gawd, girl, you are all over the place! Hope Dede and I can catch up to you and your wonderfulness at least once! Hugs, n