Tuesday, June 24, 2008

a day in my stuido. (and a winner)

Be brave enough to live creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. You can't get there by bus, only by hard work, risking, and by not quite knowing what you're doing. What you'll discover will be wonderful: yourself.--Alan Alda



Amazing words so well said! I am still trying to understand my self and these words just may of helped me out a bit!
If you pay special attention to this slide show, you can get a sneak peek at a project that I am currently working on for my mixed media fabric book that I have been feverishly working on, as I will be filming the step outs for this book in Ohio at the end of august!



The winner and the next person that must pay it forward was picked by the random number generator
is lucky number 18! congratulation's Cory!
please email me you address at: ruthrae@gmail.com

A Huge thank you to all of you that voted in my little side bar poll, I will be announcing some really special news connected to the poll very soon!

Creative people who can't help but explore other mental territories are at greater risk, just as someone who climbs a mountain is more at risk than someone who just walks along a village lane.--R. D. Laing



Happy Creating!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

Now that's one book I will definitely buy.

I really really like the Alan Alda quotation.

xox

Maija said...

I bet my head would explode if I walked into your studio!