Monday, December 03, 2007

on the fourth day of christmas

Maija Gave to me ( this little glitter star with the number tag makes me smile so much that its now on my tree!)

Jolly Old St. Nick peeking form his wrapping! I am not sure how cleaver Maija came up with this nor do I know quit how she created it! the base it seams is a small tart tin maybe that has been flattened then she folded scrumshish red tissue paper lined with glitter added a snippet of sheet music and a image of St. Nick. Thank you so much Maija I adore this so much that it really put me in the Holiday spirit!
so much that I could not help myself from putting a Santa hat on my sleeping bull dog!

Jolly old Saint Nicholas,
lean your ear this way!
Don't you tell a single soul
what I'm going to say:
Christmas Eve is coming soon;
now, you dear old man
Whisper what you'll bring to me;
tell me if you can.

(tomorrow I will open up Jennifer's gift!)

Share/Bookmark

No comments: