Saturday, August 12, 2006

I want to enter one of these for found object jewelry contest but I cant deside which one to use




"family ties" is a brooch and it uses an old tape measure and vintage button and snaps from my great grandmother button box the photo is scaled down from an original of a family portrait taken in 1915 just before she moved from Japan to the united states.





"Gifts from the Sea" is a necklace and I used shells and silk ribbon and brown thread, eyelet's with mica and vintage photos and book text.



"Dominos" necklaces made out of dominos emblished with buttons, fibers, vintage images, lace and inks.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Shari Beaubien said...

These are all lovely, Ruth! I'm afraid I'm going to be no help in deciding because I think they're all wonderful... and each one is unique! Keep us updated on how it works out... Shari

Hélène Deroubaix said...

everything is wonderful!!!