Sunday, April 30, 2006

Bohemian rhapsody


, originally uploaded by ruthrae.

Page for Cece's Bohemian rhapsody MMCA RR calendar

I have been playing with this floating organza bag concept in all the RR calendars that I have been working on but they just don't photographs well so in an attempt to have my art look better online (yes this was some thing that I was having issues with but in the end the art will always led the way) I have somewhat ditched my organza and have it somewhat hidden in the background opposed to covering the whole image like I have been doing ... but that said I did cover the image with a burnt transparency (thanks Jen for the inspiration! http://www.identityseven.com/) so once more I have a made something that does not photograph well :)


Share/Bookmark

No comments: