Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Friends


A road to a friend's house is never long.
~Danish proverb

I went to Reno, Nevada for a few days to teach a jewelry class at the artistree
my students were a delight!

(yes we are drinking mimosa's in my jewelry class!)

but most of all I went to celebrate


my dear friend Nancy's Birthday! its was quite the galla advent! (as always!)

(me & Nancy)

upon my return I got to spend some special time with Judy.
I took her on over to meet Jenny Doh, who gave us the red carpet tour of Stampiongton & Company.


(Jenny & Judy)

Jenny delighted as Judy a master story teller shared her amazing book along with its tale of Guo-Guo

(Judy's book)

Judy's books are a sight to behold! and you can read more about this one and learn about the story here

(Jenny, Me & Judy)

Yes...
I do sometimes pinch myself, to make sure I am not dreaming!

“Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions.

Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great.”

Mark Twain quotes

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Jenny Doh said...

A big birthday hug to Nancy and a big hug to you for all that you do ... thank you, Ruth.

Cindy Dean said...

Are you going to be teaching in Reno anytime soon again??? I would love to take a class with you!

Karen Cole said...

Oh my.....sigh.

Here I sit, on the east coast. No one to play with.

Are you ever coming this way? Climb in Judy's suitcase
will you please?

I just returned from Italy. Your excursion looks fabulous. I'm never in the right place at the right time.

Hope things have calmed down for you, Ruth.

I'll be in Santa Barbara for a wedding from Oct. 9th-12th. Close yet so far, eh?
xxoo K

HappyDayArt! said...

Wherever Ruth goes, it's a party!